Student Testing Services charges three types of fees:
- Registration fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable $25 fees charged at the time you register for a test.
- Test fees are in addition to registration fees and are charged at the time you take the test. Fees vary and are subject to change. Refer to the test description to determine the fee.
- Petitioning fees of $10 per credit hour are charged when you petition for course credit using a credit by exam score.
Payment is due within 14 days of the date you take the test or the date you petition. If you fail to pay the amount due within 14 days, you will receive a financial bar. The Bursar's Office collects these fees.
There are three ways to pay your fees:
- You may pay online with a personal check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover card via the What I Owe page.
- You may pay in person by cash, money order or check in the Bursar's Office, Main Building (MAI), Room 8. The Bursar's Office does not accept credit cards at the window.
You may mail checks or money orders (payable to UT Austin) to:
The University of Texas at Austin
PO Box 7398
Austin, TX 78713-7398
For more information regarding paying your bill, see the Bursar's Office How to Pay page.
If you still have questions about what you owe, please email us.